Who we are
OCC strives to be the best in safety, environmental, value, quality, craftsmanship, response, schedule, and performance. We use the above attributes to be the best and will not sacrifice a single one for any revenue. We exceed any pre-qualifications for EMRs, MSHA and OSHA recordable rate, safety orientation & training, insurance, bonding, drug free workplace and prevailing wages.
We are a construction company serving Civil and Heavy Mechanical customers in Texas and throughout the US. The strength of our company is found in our management team who have a combined 50 plus years’ diverse experience in specialized backgrounds. It is this diversification that enables us to succeed in many areas of construction.
Our success is the result of our ability to establish and sustain long-term client relationships. These relationships are nurtured because we simply outperform other contractors. Our performance is due in part to our company values:
Safety, Health and Environmental – Safety, Health and Environmental concerns come first – Valuing the SH&E of our customers, employees, and subcontractors.
- We are responsible and are held accountable for our actions.
- Employees have orientation and recurrent SH&E training.
- Hazards are identified in safety huddles held daily/before each job.
- OCC is a Drug-Free Workplace.
- We have a SH&E Policy that is reviewed with each employee.
- We perform Job Safety Analysts and Project Safety Audits.
- Treat customers and each other with respect.
- Honesty and integrity.
- Work with clients to establish project schedules and durations.
- Assign appropriate personnel and equipment to perform the task at hand.
Quality – Performing work the first time to meet or exceed specifications.
- Inspection of materials and practices.
OCC offers a variety of industrial, mechanical & related services to our customers. Although our offerings are diverse, each of our services is considered a specialty and upholds OCC’s stringent standards for Quality, Performance and Reliability. The OCC team is equipped to handle any construction or maintenance project, insuring safety and decreased length of shut downs.
- Metal buildings
- Outage services
- Emergency shut downs
- Scheduled projects & outages
- Complete plant maintenance
- Interior finish out
- Bag house systems
- Bucket elevator installation & repair
- Crusher installation & rebuild
- Drag, pan & belt conveyor install
- Drive assembly rebuild
- Pre-heater modifications
- Installation of interior & exterior Doors
- Process duct, chute work & air slide modifications
- Process piping install
- Roll press rebuild
- Conveyor install, alignment & modification
- Bucket, drag, feed & discharge chute-work install
- Cement kilns maintenance & repair
- Trunnion replacement
- Shell liner & chain install
- Steel fabrication
- Clinker cooler maintenance & repair
- Gear boxes
- Mills, raw & finish, ball services
- Vertical and horizontal rotary mill services
- Bag house / dust collector install, maintenance & repair
- Mechanical millwrights
- Metal fabrication
- Rig welders